Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Top Commenter Incentive Program!


Active bookworms deserve rewards, and I aim to give them to you! I know it's tough to remember to get over here and comment, so I'm happy to reward those who do. After all, who doesn't love winning?

Here's the skinny.


You'll receive 1 point for each of the following items in any month:

- Comment on the book pick of the month and let us know you're joining
- Leave a comment on any discussion posts (you'll get 1 point per comment!)
- Submit a book suggestion for the next month's pick

Additional Rules:
- You can only win once every three months. Won in May? You're eligible again in August.
- Comments must be substantial. I'll count "Oh yeah!", but not a smiley face on its own.
- You must have a valid email address for me to send your Amazon GC to if you win.


On the last day of the month, I'll tally up the points and choose a winner! That person will be gifted a $10 Amazon Gift Card straight from me :). You can use it to buy the next month's book, buy a little something for yourself, or gift it away again. Whatever makes you happy!

Happy reading my friends, and thanks for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment