Saturday, June 21, 2014

Antigoddess - Discussion Post #3

See, I told you I'd put this week's post up on time. *pats myself on the back* Hey, I try. I'll grant you the fact that I literally just finished the last chapter for this week, right before I sat down to post this. Still, it's going up!

Let's talk Antigoddess!

==================================================================

Discussion Questions:

New thoughts on Cassandra and Aiden's relationship? So many feelings going on between the two of them! Am I right?

How are you feeling about the other characters now? Still loving Athena and Odysseus?

We're nearing the end of the book, and that means it's prediction time. Pull your best Cassandra, and give us your glimpse into what might happen at the end!

==================================================================

Don't forget that we love to hear your thoughts, but try to leave spoilers behind if you've read ahead! I, and your fellow book club members, thank you.

Also don't forget that we're collecting questions for Kendare! Put them here. Trust me, you can even ask her what her favorite snack is if you're curious ;).

***

My Thoughts?

So many FEELS! I was kind of bowled over by this set of chapters, and it took all my willpower not to keep reading on to the end. Athena is still, by far, my favorite character. She's so strong, and fierce, and sad. I know I'm answering the questions above out of order, but I don't care! I just want Odysseus to wrap her up in his arms, and for everything else to melt away. It sucks so much that they're stuck in this situation. I don't want her to die. I don't want him to loose her. I want... well hell... I want a happy ending.

As for Cassandra and Aiden, I'm on the fence about how I feel. You'll recall last week I was a little nitpicky about how blase she was about the whole "Hey, I'm a god!" thing. Now? I'm really sad. He isn't a bad guy, and he had to hide a lot to keep her safe, so I don't think he deserves to be written off so easily. It breaks my heart. I sincerely hope that they all make it through this in one piece, and that there are all kinds of lovey kissing scenes! Oh, and random side note? I absolutely loved the Halloween costumes in these chapters. I'd probably be dressed as Jack the Ripper though.

What is coming at the ending, you ask? I have no flipping idea. I hope it's not a huge cliffhanger that keeps from seeing an epic fight between the gods. If the small scuffle and Athena and Apollo had is any indication, there's big things coming around the bend. They are strong, and it doesn't matter that it's being hampered by the fact that they're dying. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I just want happy, lovey dovey kissing scenes. I probably won't get them, but a girl can dream.

*swoon*


No comments:

Post a Comment